Friday, May 30, 2008

Dallas Nature and Science Museum


Chloe and Taylor digging for dinosaur bones


Chloe feeding the hungry bird




This little field trip was very fun and different. There was a Dinosaur exhibit where the kids were able to get in a sand pit and dig for dinosaur bones. They were also able to play with bubbles, learn about weather disasters, put puzzles together, and so much more!

We ended our outing with feeding the birds and turtles.

I love having a day out like this, but it does get so exhausting. I get such a workout chasing and lifting Kyle around. At the time when Kyle gets old enough where I do not have to chase him around OR when we gets so big that I cannot lift him anymore....that will be the time when I start a real workout program. As for right now, Kyle is keeping me in great shape! Thanks, Little Buddy!


1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

We did that same exhibit last month with our girls. It was really fun...but you're right...exhausting at the same time!