Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chloe's Princess Party





Joan and her girls came to help with the party! Thanks so much!



Here are some of the little princesses.
Madison, Halle, Reagan, Julia, Jane, Karlee, Chloe, Macie and Erin





Very good cake! We all had cake for breakfast on Sunday morning!



Macie


Halle N.


Julia and Jane


Shelby and Karlee


Halle M. and Reagan


Playing "Put the Tiara on Chloe"








Preschool girlfriends: Chloe, Karlee, Brooke and Erin


Chloe had a Princess Party on Saturday for her 4th birthday!

I had so much fun planning this party! Chloe loves the Disney Princess theme right now, so everything we had was of the Disney princesses. Chloe dressed as Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

As the princesses walked in, I took a picture of them by the decorated door. Then, they went into the kitchen and picked out a tiara, wand or purse to decorate. I was so impressed that there was not a huge mess to clean up. I fully expected to clean up glitter glue off the floor and chairs. They were very neat and did such a great job! My niece, Annie, painted all their nails!

We then played "Put the Tiara on Chloe". I had a blown-up 16x20 picture of Chloe. They were blindfolded as they tried to put the tiara on Chloe. It was the first time I had attempted an organized game at a birthday party. They have been too young in the past.

We then had some cake, and Chloe opened her presents! It was a party full of fun! Chloe kept telling me what a good time she was having!

We want to thank all the little princesses who came to help Chloe celebrate her birthday.

BIRTHDAY PARTY VIDEO


2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

what a fun party we missed! looks like you went all out!

she was a beautiful belle...love that gown!

i cannot show these to lily...she will freak out....finally on monday she asked...when are we going to chloe's party? poor thing!

THE ZELLERS said...

Oh...we missed Lily! I hope she feels much better now. We will have you all over very soon and do some "princess" things. They can dress up, and she will never know she missed the party!!