
February 2007

May 2007
September 2007
June 2008
I am devoting a whole blog post to my mom. She has been so great to us these past 4 years!!
I work part-time, and she has come over to our house to take care of the kids on the days I work since they were born.
We are so thankful to her! She hears it from both of us all the time, but I am not sure if she really realizes how much she means to us and how grateful we are to have her help us.
For the coming school year, I have hopefully arranged my work schedule to be when the kids are in preschool. Although she will not be keeping Chloe and Kyle during the week, I know we will see grandma and grandpa often on the weekends.
Enjoy the pictures and video of mom with our children.
VIDEO


2 comments:
that is the best! i'm sure your mom will miss seeing them as much as she did.
this encourages me to get out the video camera more often...you rock the video girl!
What a great post! Your mom still looks great...just the same as when we were in high school! I know she will treasure the video montage you made in her honor :o)
Post a Comment