Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of Preschool



Chloe started preschool today at her "new school".  She always calls it her "new school" whenever we drive by.  She was so excited to go!  She walked right in, put her backpack away and did what her teacher told her to do.  I stood outside the class for a few minutes just to watch.  

When I picked her up, she had the biggest smile on her face.  I could tell that she wanted to tell me all about it!  She told me about reading books, playing with playdough, playing in sand, getting a smiley stamp, having a snack, and using the little potty.  She kept very busy during those 3 hours!!  

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

Her little uniform is so cute!

Lily just started her new school too.

I'm sad we didn't end up getting them together over the summer. It was totally my fault too!

I'm sure we'll bump into y'all around town...

THE ZELLERS said...

Haha! It's not a uniform! Someone else said that, too! I guess with it being a plaid skirt...it looks more like one! I would love for her to be in a uniform, though!