Wednesday, October 10, 2012

1st Day of School!

Chloe and Kyle started school on August 27th!  Kyle was so excited to be at the BIG school with Chloe!  They love seeing eachother in the halls.  They sometimes they hold out their hands to eachother, go hug or just smile as their classes pass.  They both had a great 1st six weeks...now we are just waiting on those report cards to come out on Friday to see how great!




Carissa is attending an 18 month class on Tuesday and Thursday morning.  Her first day of school was on September 4th.  She goes right in with no problem!  When I wake her up in the morning and tell her she is going to school, she gets excited and wants to wear her backpack around the house until we leave the house!  Her favorite thing about school, I think, is snacktime.  Whenever she gets in the car after school, I ask her if she had a good time, and she nods her head while saying "nak".





No comments: